Oil Gorillas Frequently Asked Questions

How do I store my used cooking oil?

The best and easiest way to dispose of your used cooking oil from the fryer is to place it into a 55 gallon steel drum. If you do not have a drum, one can be provided by us at no charge to you. These drums are brand new, 55 gallon steel containers which measure approximately 3 feet tall and 2 feet in diameter. We can also pick up used oil stored in the 5 gallon, 35 pound, containers in which the oil is purchased.

Do I have to sign a contract to get service?

We do not require you to sign a contract or agreement. One thing that we do require is a signed Authorization Form which is just a document that gives Oil Gorillas and it’s employees permission to be on your premises during scheduled service dates.

Do you provide valid documentation for the DEP?

For every pickup and cleaning, we provide documentation for you to have for your records. We recommend that you do not dispose of those receipts for when the Department of Health requests your recent service dates.

Have another question? Feel free to call us: (877)900-0832

We look forward to hearing from you and are more than happy to assist!